Join the League of Canadian Poets for a National Poetry Month celebration of the LCP Chapbook Series!
When: Sunday, April 24, 4pm ET
Where: Zoom (Register here)
Celebrating chapbooks published with the LCP Chapbook Series since Spring 2020:
- Leap, the Lesley Strutt Memorial Chapbook for emerging poets over 40
- The way out is the way in: an anthology of disabled poets
- You are a Flower Growing Off the Side of a Cliff: poems about mental health and resiliency
- What Has Been Left Out, the 2020 Feminist Caucus Living Archive chapbook
- Voices of Quebec/Les voix du Quebec
- The Time After: Poetry from Atlantic Canada
- I am what becomes of broken branch: a collection of voices by Indigenous Poets in Canada
And launching two upcoming chapbooks:
- AHVAZ // AAVAZ // AVAAZ: A Chapbook Anthology of South Asian Poetry
- The Compassionate Poet: An Exploration, the 2021 Feminist Caucus Living Archives chapbook (Delighted to have edited this!)
Featuring short readings from each chapbook, and appearances from poets and editors, so join us tomorrow!
Save the date, and join me in-person for booksales and a reading this December 11 from 4:00pm – 7:00pm. Free admission and Open Mic!